The Pre-Paid Lunch Card Program has begun!! Please fill out and send in form below for card along with $50 to setup account. Any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly Hot Lunch Menu: $3.50 per plate
(available only to 4th-12th grade students)
Lunchroom Information & Forms
Monday 5/1: No Hot Lunch
Tuesday 5/2: Baked Ziti & Salad.....will have some desserts for $1 each.. bread pudding and banana pudding.
Wednesday 5/3: No Hot Lunch
Thursday 5/4: Bacon Chicken Ranch Wrap & chips or pasta salad
Friday 5/5: Pizza Hut Pizza...$1.50 per slice. Cheese or pepperoni. Available for ALL grades.
If you do not stand firm in your faith,
then you will not stand at all.
Pre-Paid Lunchroom Card Program:
- An account can be opened for your student with a minimum of $50 and by filling out the form below for each student. Please fill out a form for each student in your family.
- Cards can be loaded by sending in cash or a check to your child's homeroom teacher or given to Mrs. Brandi in the lunchroom (please make sure "Lunchroom" is written on the envelope and checks are made out to ACA) form must be with payment for account to be opened.
- PK through 5th grade students' cards will remain in the lunchroom so they don't have to keep up with their card.
- 6th-12th grade students will be responsible for keeping up with their own card.
- There is a $5.00 replacement fee for lost cards.
- The lunchroom will notify you when your balance is down to $10 so you can reload your card.
- Cards can be reloaded with a minimum of $25. Only cash or checks are accepted to reload your card.
- Students will only be allowed one transaction per day
- Pre-paid lunch cards CANNOT be used for any other purchases at ACA except for food items in the lunchroom. They also CANNOT be used for any of the school fundraiser lunches sponsored by various clubs and sports teams.
- We would like to say "Thank you" for your continued patience with the pre-paid lunch cards. We are awaiting our new lunch cards will begin the program Monday, October 3rd.