- Must take the ACT or SAT once before Graduation
- All high school course work must be passed with a 70 or above yearly average
- 25 hours of community service must be completed for each year enrolled at Aucilla Christian Academy
- Students must maintain a cumulative 2.0 GPA to be eligible to participate in high school sport.
Bright Futures Qualifying Scores (Graduating class 2013-2014 and beyond):
- Florida Academic Scholar – ACT 29 SAT 1290 (GPA Weighted 3.5) with 100 hours of Community Service
- Florida Medallion Scholar – *ACT 26 SAT 1170 (GPA Weighted 3.0) with 75 Community Service
How to view your NFCC grades from the Web:
- Go to the NFCC Website (found under LINKS section) and click on NFCC INFORMATION NETWORK.
- Enter your USER ID (a capital “G” plus 8 digits) and your PIN (a 6-digit number). ***Note: For your first log-in, your password will be your birth date (MMDDYY).
- Click on LOGIN, the STUDENT SERVICES AND FINANCIAL AID, followed by STUDENT RECORDS, then FINAL GRADES and DISPLAY GRADES.
NFCC Dual-enrollment Textbook List
- Go to the NFCC Website and click on BOOKSTORE.
- Find the correct semester (ex. SPRING 2012) and click on the BOOKLIST.
- Scroll down through the classes to find the textbook you need and its ISBN number.
All ACA students are required to take either the ACT or SAT prior to graduating. We encourage everyone to take it at least once during their junior year, preferably in the fall, so they know where they stand and what they need to work on for scholarship and recruiting purposes.
Attention Athletes! If you are an ACA athlete interested in playing collegiate sports, you NEED to take the ACT or SAT at the end of your sophomore year or the beginning of your junior year for recruiting purposes! When you take your ACT or SAT, you need to enter “9999” as one of the institutions where you want your scores sent. This will allow the test company to send them directly to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
Registration and other additional information regarding test dates, fees, and scores can found on the links section by clicking on ACT or SAT Student Site or see Mr. Harvin for registration packets and help.
*** School ID Code: 101-173 ***
Whether you’re interested in the Army Reserve or Active Duty, there are many ways to serve in the Army. Explore the possible Army careers and contact an Army Recruiter.
America’s Navy has diverse careers & jobs available in almost every field. Learn how to enlist and become an officer in the U.S. Navy.
The Marine Corps makes these three commitments: We will make Marines. We will win our Nation’s battles. We will develop quality citizens. Learn more about The Few and The Proud.
Welcome to the United States Air Force. Learn about great opportunities for enlisted airmen, officers, and health care professionals.
The official recruiting website of the United States Coast Guard and Coast Guard Reserve.