It is our desire to provide students and parents with all the information they will need to help them successfully reach the next level of education.
Bright Future Qualification
How to view your NFCC grades from the Web:
- Go to the NFCC Website (found under LINKS section) and click on NFCC INFORMATION NETWORK.
- Enter your USER ID (a capital "G" plus 8 digits) and your PIN (a 6-digit number). ***Note: For your first log-in, your password will be your birth date (MMDDYY).
- Click on LOGIN, the STUDENT SERVICES AND FINANCIAL AID, followed by STUDENT RECORDS, then FINAL GRADES and DISPLAY GRADES.
NFCC Dual-enrollment Textbook List
- Go to the NFCC Website and click on BOOKSTORE.
- Find the correct semester (ex. SPRING 2012) and click on the BOOKLIST.
- Scroll down through the classes to find the textbook you need and its ISBN number.
SAT and ACT
All ACA students are required to take either the ACT or SAT prior to graduating. We encourage everyone to take it at least once during their junior year, preferably in the fall, so they know where they stand and what they need to work on for scholarship and recruiting purposes.
Attention Athletes! If you are an ACA athlete interested in playing collegiate sports, you NEED to take the ACT or SAT at the end of your sophomore year or the beginning of your junior year for recruiting purposes! When you take your ACT or SAT, you need to enter "9999" as one of the institutions where you want your scores sent. This will allow the test company to send them directly to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
Registration and other additional information regarding test dates, fees, and scores can found on the links section by clicking on ACT or SAT Student Site or see Mr. Harvin for registration packets and help.
*** School ID Code: 101-173 ***