Information regarding PaySchools Central
Aucilla Christian Academy has upgraded to using PaySchools Central online payment portal to provide flexibility for parents to manage school lunch account payments with ease. PaySchools is PCI-compliant and maintains industry-standard SSL certificates, ensuring all your family’s data is safe and secure.
- Create your account using your computer or tablet at www.payschoolscentral.com.
- Complete your account registration by selecting register, entering your profile details, setting up your password via the email link PaySchools sends, then logging in.
- Add your children to your account using their student ID numbers. You can locate your child’s student ID number in PlusPortals under School -> Demographics. On the ParentsPlus app, the unique id is found by touching the student picture -> More -> demographics and scrolling to the bottom.
- Payments can be made online by credit or debit cards on the PaySchools Central website OR by sending in cash or check to your student’s homeroom teacher or given to Mrs. Kristen in the lunchroom.
- *When sending in checks/cash for lunch accounts, please make sure to clearly state who’s account it is for and if it is for multiple students, please indicate how much will go to each account.
- *You MUST register your student(s) on thePaySchools Central website (https://www.payschoolscentral.com/) to access your students’ account online in order to make an online credit or debit card payment.
- Parents/guardians will be notified by text and/or e-mail when their students’ balance gets down to $10.
- Your text/e-mail preference can be made online on the PaySchools Central website.
- Below you will find helpful links that refer you to the PaySchools website and apps, along with a more detailed How-To Guide.
- Set up auto-replenish to automatically refill lunch accounts when they’re running low.
- Set up reminders and alerts.
- Review your children’s purchases.
- Handle payments 24/7, at your convenience, on any device.